Cost-Share Reimbursement Application for Advertising Expenses
Conditions of Funding
Applications must be emailed to NMDA at email@example.com on or before December 1 of the current fiscal year (fiscal year runs July 1 through June 30). To ensure funding, apply accordingly.
NMDA can pay on a reimbursement basis only, and the amount awarded will be determined by NMDA based on funding availability, the source of funding, and the equitability between any current or past requests that are to be or were funded within the same fiscal year.
NMDA will not authorize payment until after the following has been submitted to NMDA:
- An invoice on your company letterhead containing the following:
- Your company’s name and mailing address to where the check should be mailed.
- “To: NMDA, Marketing and Development Division, MSC 5600, PO Box 30005, Las Cruces, NM 88003”
- The date the invoice was created.
- An itemized description that includes: “Advertising Assistance for (insert: a brief description of the ad or ads published, including the name of the publication/platform, publication date, etc.)”
- An amount not more than the amount approved by NMDA.
- Signature of applicant.
- A copy of the ad artwork (if applicable).
- Data exhibiting the actual reach of the ad.
- An itemized receipt(s) showing the ad(s) are paid in full.
- A cleared check or credit card statement matching the amount on the itemized receipt referred to in the bullet point above. (Please black out all non-essential private information before sending.)