Cost- Share Reimbursement Application for Labels
Label Cost-Share Reimbursement Program
No deadline to apply
Funds are limited
The New Mexico Department of Agriculture will once again provide label assistance to New Mexico agribusinesses following the new guidelines below. The intent is to support and incentivize the inclusion of the New Mexico—Taste the Tradition®/–Grown with Tradition® logos on packaging when possible, and to support Logo Program members in addressing some critical needs that may not only help keep their product(s) on store shelves, but draw customers to them time and time again.
Conditions of Funding
NMDA can pay on a reimbursement basis only, and the amount awarded will be determined by NMDA based on funding availability, the source of funding, and the equitability between any current or past requests that are to be or were funded within the same fiscal year.
NMDA will not authorize payment until after the following has been submitted:
- An invoice on your company letterhead containing the following:
- Your company’s name and mailing address to where the check should be mailed.
- “To: NMDA, Marketing and Development Division, MSC 5600, PO Box 30005, Las Cruces, NM 88003”
- The date the invoice was created.
- An itemized description that includes: “Label Cost-Share Reimbursement Program”
- An amount not more than the amount approved by NMDA.
- Signature of applicant.
- An itemized receipt from your label manufacturer.
- A cleared check or credit card statement matching the amount on the itemized receipt referred to in the bullet point above. (Please black out all non-essential private information before sending.)
For questions related to invoicing or acceptable documentation, please call the NMDA Marketing and Development Division at 575-646-4929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.